Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RG9sZmFuMTQ=?=,

I am using MS Word 2002 and MS Outlook 2003. I am trying to address an
envelope in MS Word and I am unable to insert an address because I cannot
select an address from my contacts list because Word "locks up" and then
indicates a Microsoft problem message...

As you surmise, I believe the problem is due to the different versions of
Word and Outlook. You might want to check with an Outlook newsgroup (they
have a much better grasp of how the Address Book integrates into Windows and
Word); someone there may know of a way around it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org