Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Colleen[_3_] Colleen[_3_] is offline

Default 2 sided card setup

What a great idea Terry. I'll try that. I knew someone one here would
have a suggestion! Thanks so much for your help! Colleen.

Terry Farrell Wrote:
I'd be VERY surprised if there isn't a standard Label to meet your
requirements. Go to Envelopes and Labels, find the label and use the
New
Document button. This will put the sheet of labels on a new document
(note
that labels are just pre-formatted tables). Fill out 2 pages of the
labels
(obverse data on the first page and reverse data on the second page)
and
then print duplex.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Colleen" wrote in message
...-

I am in MS Word 2003. I would like to make a document, printed back
back, that I can have laminated and cut into 4 separate cards. The
original document is a 3 inch by 4 inch (top to bottom) card, with
text
on both sides, meant to carry in a lab coat pocket. Can someone
advise
the best way to go about setting this up? I've tried putzing around
but
am not having much luck. Thanks! Colleen.

--
Colleen -

--
Colleen