Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Converting MS Word text to standard text for online application

Did you try "Save As" and change the file type to text?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"jonnyeck" wrote in message
I need to convert my resume text into standard text to paste it into an
online employment application. So far, I have been unsuccessful. I have
tried
copying and pasting the whole document into Notepad, and then copying and
pasting from there, but the employment web page keeps rejecting it--saying
it
needs to be converted to standard text before pasting. I thought I was
doing
that. Help! I am currently using MS Office 2003.