Janie

Thanks for your response. I have tried this but again, the pictures sends the
table distorted in that there is a space gap underneath the inserted jpeg
which is larger than the original size. The second column which is divided
into two so that a jpeg can be set one above the other also goes out of
shape. It would be helpful if the original table shape could be locked in
some way.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Janie wrote:
I work in an Estate Agents. I am trying to produce Window Display
Cards using a word document with a table inserted. Using three jpegs
I would like to have a bigger picture on the first column with two
pictures (one above the other)in the second column. Both columns,
the same height. Can anyone help? When I have tried the pictures
become larger and the table is distorted.

Set the table to the column sizes you want. Then go to Table AutoFit and
select Fixed Column Width. That will prevent the pictures expanding.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman