Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mairtin Mairtin is offline

Default list not available in Data source

I am using mail merge to merge a word letter with a table in Access. I
select the data source and want to filter some records. When I select the
dropdown list the option all. blanks etc are there. Sometimes I get a listing
of teh individual data that is in the record and sometimes not. for example
one colume has post code and I have only 3 different codes repeated many
times. They dont appear for some reason. I have checked to make sure teh
reckords are not filtered in Access and checked teh data types etc. Just
cant explain why it works in some data sources and not in others. Any ideas
folks???