Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ARF!

Default No labels in preview mode

When trying to merge an Excel Document into labels with Mail merge, and
following all the steps, when step 5 (Preview your lables) is reached, no
labels show up. When we complete the next step (finalize your labels) there
are still no labels. Why not? What has happened? This was working just fine
Friday and now it does not work on any computer (four in all). It is very
important that I am able receieve help on this because we are a
non-for-profit and unable to afford the $35 that Microsoft will charge us.
But mailing are how we raise money.

Thank you for your help!