Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default "The global template, NORMAL.DOT, is already as an add-in program"

Are you using Word as the mail editor in Outlook, and do you start Outlook
before Word?

"greg" wrote in message
my user template and startup folders are not located in the same place.
before posting my question changed the folder locations and the normal.dot
locations several times based on an article i found in the microsoft
knowledge base, but this didn't help. i ended up leaving my folder

locations
in the default locations. thanks for the idea. any more?

"greg" wrote:

This message appears when i open word.