Doug Robbins

Default Outlook Middle Name in Merge Fields

Start the merge from Outlook.

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"alan" wrote in message
Yep, and I was going to do it but forgot!

Word & Outlook 2002 SP3

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:35:38 -0400, "Anne Troy"
wrote:

Versions are so important when asking questions. Perhaps this will help?
http://www.officearticles.com/word/i...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"alan" wrote in message
. ..
I'm not sure what I am supposed to do first.

I wrote a letter to be merged with some of my outlook contacts. I
already copied those I needed into a new sub Contacts folder in
Outlook.

However, when I try to insert merge fields, the Middle Name is not
on the list. I haven't done this in a year and I forgot what to do.
How do I get all the outlook fields, or at least the fields in that
particular view, which included middle name, to appear on the Insert
Merge Field List?

Alan