Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I convert a WORD document to an PDF file?

Unless you are using the Word 2007 Beta, which has built-in PDF support, you
will need a third-party application for this. Adobe Acrobat (not Adobe
Reader) is the Cadillac of PDF creators, but many users find that PrimoPDF
(http://www.primopdf.com/) or CutePDF (http://www.cutepdf.com/) is adequate
for their needs. Both add-ins are free downloads.

"Roxanne" wrote in message
Can you tell me how to convert a Word document to a PDF file?