Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2007 Margins

The article in question has been updated for Word 2007, but I think what you
are asking for is "Text boundaries," which displays the margins and other
text boundaries as a dotted line. That is found at Office Button | Word
Options | Advanced: Show document content: Show text boundaries.

http://word.mvps.org

"OldManEd" wrote in message
This did not help; see my earlier reply. These FAQs apply to earlier
versions.
OldEd

"Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe wrote in message
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

OldManEd wrote:
I have Word 2007 installed on 2 computers, both running Windows 7 Home
Premium.

In one I can display margins; in the other I cannot.

How/where do I turn 'display margins' on??

OldlEd