Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default In table text disappears does not go onto next page? Help

The most likely explanation is that you are working in Print Layout view and
have inadvertently nudged the table handle, which causes the table to become
wrapped. Go to Table Properties, Table tab, and set the text wrapping to
None.

"Philip Martin" Philip wrote in message
I am using Word 2003 and i have created a table. However when I get to the
bottom of the page the text does not carry one to the next page but just
disappears? How can i stop this?
Please help as I am a teacher and when I print I cannot see all my

planning