Linda L

Default Table Gridlines in Word 2003 Form

I have created a form to be sent to our customers and filled out
electronically. I used a table as the base of the form and then added
various form fields. No gridlines show on the original. When I sent it out
for review within our company, about one-half of the people saw gridlines.
They were able to solve that by going to the table pull-down and selecting
hide gridlines. I do not, however, wish our customers to have to take any
steps to see our form without the gridlines. Is there a way to "lock" my
form so that no matter what the recipient's gridline setting is, they will
see the form as I intended?