Anne Troy

Default Mail Merge in Graphics

The only thing I can offer is that Cindy Meister also has an article; I did
not compare it with Graham's.
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm I do know that
sometimes something misunderstood by one person can be understood by
another...
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Gary Dotzlaw" wrote in message
I am looking for some assistance. I have been trying to do a simple
"InsertPicture" with a mail merge using Word 2003 SP2 (also tried with Word
2000). In neither instance can I get it to work; no image appears in the
document even after ALT-F9, merging to a new document, or in Print Preview.

I studied extensively the example as posted he
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm
without any success.

I have attempted the most basic of examples, using a new Word document
with only the code:
{ IncludePicture "C:\\Images\\1.jpg" }
and still can not even get this to work.

Ideally I need to have the image and path coming from a nested field like
this:
{ IncludePicture "{MERGEFIELD "FullName"}" }
using a simple tab-delimited text data source file.

Can anyone actually get this to work? If so, post the document so I can
see how it works.

Thanks,

Gary