Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Arend Arend is offline

Default cannot save normal.dot when i exit word 2003

Yes indeed Ive read this in several forums, however, I have Acrobat 8.1.2
installed and I didnt have any problems till a Ive downloaded the updates
of Microsoft today. The update today fixed a problem of autocorrect in
outlook, which was messed up after SP3 was installed, but it seems that it
created this problem now. I have not changed anything to my computer other
than installing the updates of Microsoft.

thanks

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The usual problem is interference from an add-in with early versions of
Acrobat 7 being a particular problem.
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.

Arend wrote:
It is now a few days that any changes I apply to normal.dot are not
being saved when I exit word 2003.
Any help?

Thank you
arend