WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I re-set hyperlinks in a doc back to 'unread'

Yes, there is an easy way to reset hyperlinks in a Word document back to their default color. Here are the steps:
  1. Select all the text in your document by pressing "Ctrl+A" on your keyboard.
  2. Right-click on the selected text and choose "Font" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Font" dialog box, click on the "Font Color" drop-down menu and select "Automatic".
  4. Click "OK" to apply the changes.

This will reset all the hyperlinks in your document back to their default color, making it easy for new users to see which links they have visited or not.

Alternatively, you can also use the "Remove Hyperlink" option to remove the hyperlink formatting altogether. Here's how:
  1. Select the hyperlink text.
  2. Right-click on the selected text and choose "Remove Hyperlink" from the drop-down menu.
  3. The hyperlink formatting will be removed, and the text will revert back to its default formatting.