Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
AZ Nancy AZ Nancy is offline

Default Get 3 separated tables across a page

To Suzanne,
Thank you for your help. Your suggestion worked out just fine! What a
simple solution. I did not see your solution till I scrolled on Grahams and
there it was....it did not come up as a post by its self. I try to figure
things out myself but had no luck going into 'help' trying to get answers. I
am retired (not in the working/computer world) and I do not do a lot on the
computer except e-mail and Internet and when it comes to this stuff I get
lost in the maze of 'not able to find' solutions. I did check out your web
site and will look into it further later.
--
AZ Nancy