Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail merge, how can I set dif. case for address block &greeting

Don't use the addressblock. Use the individual fields.
Depending on which case the addresses are saved in you can use a formatting
switch to apply the required case
Why does the address have to be in upper case for window envelopes? Upper
case is harder to read.

RetiredRose wrote:
In Microsoft 2003 mail merge, I would like to write the address block
in upper case, ie..MR & MRS SMITH and the greeting with regular
letter script ie..Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
I will be using window envelopes, so the address block will need to
be in caps.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks,