Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kmcfadde Kmcfadde is offline

Default Table of contents - using tabs

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me format my table of contents. I've used
the table of contents based on TOC levels and that works well for me but I
want to be able to put an image in front of each section for example:

(@) 1. Cats
(#) a. Fluffy
(^) b. Hairless

(#) 2. Dogs
(*) a. Small
(@) b. Large

I'm able to insert the images into the document and have word pull them into
the TOC, but I'm having trouble formatting.

1. I'd like the spacing to be double-spaced in between TOC Level 1 and
single-spaced between TOC Level 2 (Like it is above)
2. I'd like to keep all of the images to the right, but still have an indent
for the second-level titles (Like above)

Any suggestions? Thanks.