Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I disable a frozen "print to file"?

But is it selected in the print dialog?

Noel McInnis wrote:
Yes, it is the printer icon with the green arrow.

Noel McInnis

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

And it is selected as the default/active printer? Usually, when Word
asks for a filename, it's because you have a fax app or the
Microsoft Office Document Image Writer or the like selected as the
active printer?

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Noel McInnis" wrote in
message ...
My printer is a Konica-Minolta PagePro 1350W.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What printer is selected as the default or active printer?

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Noel McInnis" Noel wrote in
message ...
I have just begun to use Vista Home Premium on a new computer.

Even though I have NOT checked the Print to FIle box on my print
window, print to file is the only option I am given. I cannot
print to my printer, even though it has been correctly installed.