Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Barnet Barnet is offline

Default ?Customize a composite field for mail merge?

Hi,
I would like to add a field to the address block composite field in mail
merge (specifically, the Job Title field). The address block dialogue window
doesn't seem to have a way to add a field, and I don't see a way to create a
new, custom
composite field.

I can certainly create an address block by inserting one field at a time
(Title, First Name, Last Name, Company, Job Title, Address etc.) but I would
like to have a composite field that will do this with one button.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Barnet