Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jack Tony Jack is offline

Default How do I change the default paragraph format for bullet lists?

I have set up my default paragraphs in Word in metric units (i.e. default
tabs are 1cm). When I use the bullet or number buttons in the Home tab the
formatting is in inches (indent 0.63 cm = 1/4 inch, hanging indent = 0.63 cm)
which leaves the first line out of line with the body of the paragraph -
first line indent at 1 cm, body of the paragraph at 1.26 cm. Can I change
the default formatting when I use the bullet of number buttons?