Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Default Page setup option not available in my Endnotes section

There's nothing in Page Setup that affects endnote positioning. Check that
you don't have something strange in the format of the endnote separator --

Switch to Normal view.
Select Footnotes from the View menu.
Select 'Endnote separator' from the dropdown at the head of the lower pane.

"Rich" wrote in message
I'm trying to get endnotes to commence at the top of endnote pages instead
of
half way down them.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Page setup is disabled while you are editing footnotes and endnotes. But
that has nothing to do with where the endnotes are positioned on the
page.
What are you trying to do?

"Rich" wrote in message
The page setup option is greyed out under FILE in my endnotes section.
Tried
everything. Still no joy. Consequently endnotes commence half way
down
the
pages.