Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Impossible to properly remove the last unwanted section

See the very last part of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

"fredv" wrote in message
Hi all and thanks for reading. Hoping you can also help !
I've a Word (2003 sp3) template with 3 sections (next page.)
Page 1 is section 1 portrait no header
Page 2 to x portrait header/footer not same as prev
Page x+1 landscape header/footer not same as prev

Many times the landscape section added for appendices is not necessary.

I read all the discussions about section breaks, still there is no way I
can
remove my last landscape section without loosing all my headers/footers or
getting everything in landscape
--
Fred