Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Won't Change font

Select the text and press CTRL+Space to reset the font to that of the
underlying style.

"Lynn" wrote in message
Hey I have a word document that was formatted in Tahoma I copied and
pasted
some text that was formatted in Franklin Gothic. I highlight the entire
document and select Tahoma font but it doesn't stick for the entire
document.
The text in Franklin Gothic stayed with that font. I then went and
selected
only the Franklin Gothic text and tried to change it but it wouldn't
change
that way either. I then went line by line and selected each line and I
finally got it to change to the font.
How come I can't select the entire document and change it that way? Is
this
a bug that there is a fix for or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Lynn