Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Daniel,

If you use Table=Insert=Table do you get a dialog
box for setting up the table? On the bottom of the
dialog should be a checkbox that lets you make the
next selected table settings your default.

======
"Daniel" wrote in message ...
Hello everybody.

Not a major issue, but it bothers me a lot.

Until now, whenever I created a table using the toolbar "insert table"
button, the columns of the table inserted had a fixed width. It had always
been like this.

Now, for some reason, the default setting is autofit (auto resizing) : cells
automatically resize to fit the text entered. And because I do not want
this, everytime I insert a table using this button I then have to change its
properties.

How can I set the default settings to be "Fixed column width" whenever I use
the insert table button ?

Anyone ?

Many thanks in advance for your kind help.
Best regards,
Daniel
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx