Simon

Default How do I decrease the space above the footnote separator?

Many thanks! I have understand the problem and have to live with it ;-).

"Simon" wrote:

Word 2000: Sometimes the space above the footnote separator is used with
text. But in most cases there is free space, which could be used for
additional text lines, which are put unfortunately on the next page. The text
at the end of one page and the text at the beginning at the other refers to
the same paragraph: Indents and spacing are 0; Problem with and without
orphan control; all other check boxes of the "line and page breaks" tab are
not marked. Paragraph spacing before and after footnotes and separator are 0.
Can you help me, please?