Greg Maxey

Billy,

I feel your pain. I am a military person and have the advantage of just
passing the offending document back to the originator with something like
"try again" scrawled across the face of the document ;-)

I will back out here and hopefully a more compassionate office manager will
come along offering a solution.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Billy Pumphrey wrote:
Ok...

I see what your saying. More specifically, here is the problem that
happened in the last few days.

Somone opens a document that was put in "our system" with non firm
margins. Then a secretary opens it with the firms margins and the
formatting is incorrect.

Not all the time do people use templates to create documents. The
templates that we have , have the margins as wanted.