Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
AJ AJ is offline

Default Macros for booklet printing (Word 2000)

And just one more query, thankyou ever so kindly for any help.

This is an MVPS.org (lifesavers) file on booklet printing:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BookletMacro.htm

Is the DuplexPrinter Macro able to print out on paper just in one go,
without turning the sheets over, as I can do this when I get to photocopy
stage. (I don't want to print both sides initially because the ink shows
through and makes it look messy.)

Also, do I copy and paste the entire Macro listed - i.e. both in one? If no,
where does one being and the other end?
Sorry, I have never used macros before . . .
--
AJ