Guy

Thanks Herb,
But is there any [free] web service giving a little storage space that one
can map as a network drive?
Guy

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Not over the web. The Add dialog that lets you add a custom dictionary does
not accept internet addresses. However, if there's some way you can set up a
network drive name for it, it might be possible (using a VPN, for example?).
You wouldn't be able to access it from multiple computers at the same time,
however, due to permission issues.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Guy" wrote in message
I want to have my word additions to the speller available on all the
different computers I work on, without having to add them on every machine
seperately.

Is there a way to set up a custom dictionary on the web to be shared
between
several computers, either simultanously or one at a time?