Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sueg sueg is offline

Default Inserting Subdocuments

Thanks Robert. i wouldn't choose to use them either but I'm having to as part
of the ECDL syllabus.

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

SueG wrote:
Yes I am displaying non-priniting characters. They only way I have got
around it is to display all the levels and then insert a section break at the
very end.

hmm, I'd try with a couple of empty paragraphs instead of a section
break (or a page break -- all of which you'd delete afterwards once the
subdocument has been successfully inserted :-)).

Sorry, not much first-hand experience with Mastersdocuments as there are
very, very few situations I'd even consider using them.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |