LizW

Default Use Templates or Macros? Margins and Full Just. varies in each doc

We receive a lot of documents from other people both in the firm and from
email that we have to use in a final version. We want to make sure the final
documents we do have margins of 1" all around and are justified. We have
templates that we attach that give us our styles, and override whatever we
have been sent. Even the Normal style is justified and the template itself is
1" all around.

However justification does not change when we attach the template nor do
margins. Is there a way to override these things? Clicking automatically
override document styles in Templates and add-ins doesn't change this.

Alternately, is it better to try and write a macro that would ensure all
documents from near and far start out the same way? With a macro, there would
be so many variables, and since this is a law firm, the beginning and end of
the doucment cannot be justified.

Thank you for any ideas and help.