zunitalks

Default How do I find the normal.dot template so I can make modifications?

The Word help file tells me to follow a path (C:\Documents and Settings\user
name\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates) to where I can find the normal.dot
template. However, I don't seem to have that path on my PC. I cannot find a
folder named Application Data, nor a folder named Microsoft. I tried a
search for normal.dot and it only came up with templates for forms, Faxes,
proposals, etc, etc. - no normal.dot. Can anyone tell me where I can find
normal.dot??? I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003 (11.5604.5606).