Botkyrka; a part of Europe

Default Word2000-->2003, Can not cross-reference to Tables and Figures

Hi,
I had to change the computer so my document that I developed in Word
2000 I have to continue with Word 2003.

My problem: I want to make cross-references to figures and tables, but
when I use: Insert-Reference-Cross-Reference-Tabell then the "table
for which caption" is empty. This is also for Figures. That worked in
W2000.
Question what is the reason that the table is empty

An other question:
I don't have time to make all the adaptations as e.g. styles, I just
want to finsih with the document as if I were on W2000. How can I take
all adaptations and copy into the normal template?

Thank you for all help
Best Regards
Georg