Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
GreenBoy GreenBoy is offline

Default Aligning Text and Graphic in a Text Box (Word 2007)

Hi

I am trying to write some user guides for Excel and i want to use
similar techniques as you see in How to type books where you sometimes
have a text box with a warning Symbol or Exclamation mark in it with
some text by way of example.

The box usualy has a border and spans the page. The Graphic is eitehr
top or centraly vertical alligned in the box and the text is normal
running top to bottom, with some basic formatting eg Bold and Italic.

I can inset a Text box and even insert a picture into the box - but
the text realy screws up as it tendes to start below the image - all
the options for text wrapping on the picture are greeyd out or
abscent.

How can i acheive that i want easily please?

Many thanks

Greatfull for any links to good tutorial sites on the web for word
2007.