Larry

It could be that you have the Tools, Options, View tab, "Wrap to Window"
feature checked. If you do, there is no dotted line showing, even in
Normal view, because the text is no longer arranged by actual page
layout, but in order to fit the window size. Uncheck that feature and
the dotted line will return.

Larry

Dan wrote:
Yes, I meant the dotted line at the bottom of the page. Even in
normal view mine do not show.

"Dan" wrote in message
When using MS Word It only shows page 1 even though I may have 5 or
6 pages. How can I set it up so I can see when I am at the end of a
page? It use to show lines across the screen when I neared the end
of the page, but they are gone.