You may have inadvertently nudged the table handle so that the table has
become wrapped. On the Table tab of Table Properties, make sure that text
wrapping is set to None.

"Caz" wrote in message
Hi

I am having problems with a long table in word, I input all the data into

two column table and the data falls off the end of the page and is nowhere

be seen. I can insert a page break, however, I don't really want to do

this
every time I get to the end of a page. I have checked the table properties
and they are set to allow row entries to run onto the next page.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance