Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Carrie Carrie is offline

Default office xp standard (word 2002) installed on a vista home prem os

I installed office xp on my new computer with vista home premium as os.
everything works fine but.... in a new document I chooose tools, mail merge
wizard it gives 4 options not 5 and the 5th is email. windows mail is working
(no outlook in vista) in excel it sends fine. I can merge my document with my
excel spreadsheet data but can not email it. I am sure it is a vista versus
xp problem but can not get any help. On the tool bar for mail merge there is
an email option but it doesn't do anything. on my lap top xp is the os and
the same office xp had email. HELP