JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Because the real thing is only good for a few paragraphs. Anything more than
that and it's high fiction. :-D

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Paul Ballou" wrote in message
Oh Why Not?, It might help keep ones attention.

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
One *assumes* those many, many pages are not just a narrative of said
suggested event. (At least I certainly hope not.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Well, it begins with the suggested event. It goes on for many, many
pages
before Tristram is even born.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
No. Should I?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Ever read "Tristram Shandy"?

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules - MVP Publisher"
wrote in message
Woo hoo!! I had to do a biography way back in 9th grade (as if a 14
year
old
would have much to write about). Too bad I hadn't thought about
that.My
English teacher would have flipped her wig. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Publisher

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

lolchick123 shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

help!!!!

Start with your birth. Or your conception, that's usually more
interesting. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse