Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shirley Shirley is offline

Default how do i retune my net vista tv in unable to access media player t

I have just bought new net vista package and AKASA computer from MESH and am
having probs tuning in digital tv. unable to find signals from emlyn moor
etc... and so have cancelled search then went onto media player and find
options to search again to tune in are unavailable as only shows play button
but nothing happens when i click onto this. can anyone help? MESH were
supposed to ring back as costs £1 per min for me to ring them but have not
and I am fed up and fustrated and still without digital tv, I have an inbuilt
tuner card so know this is not problem with it.
want to set up tv signal first but on start bar there is no TASKS, SETTINGS,
OR SET UP TV SIGNAL options as stated in help sheet from computer
regards shirley email solutions to please