Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default how do I anchor text in a Word form

Place each text form field inside a table cell with fixed dimensions.
Apply/remove borders as desired. See:

I'm designing a form that needs to have "fill-in-the-blanks" lines.
What is the best way to create them?
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/LinesInForms.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Rose F." wrote in message
I created a form letter and inserted various "text form fields",

when
protected the person tabs to the fields & fill in required

information. My
problem is that the text around the "text form fields" keep moving

the more
information that is typed into the "text form field". I have gone

into
properties and limited the length of the text form field but the

text keeps
moving. Any suggestions