Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Is there a way of opening word without opening a blank document?

Yes. Add the /n switch to the shortcut used to start Word. See the Help
topic "Customize how Word starts."

"Jason" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've got Word 2002 loaded on my pc. I use alot of templates so I really
don't need the blank document that opens up automatically with word. Is
there a way of opening Word without automatically opening a blank
document?