Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Font Displays in Doc but Not in Font List

You're welcome.

And thank you. If not for your question I wouldn't have thought to try this
for Word 2007. The solution I provided was for previous version of Word but
since the UI changed so much many of the old 'tricks' no longer work but
it's great to see this one still does. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"allison" wrote in message
THAT'S IT! You get a gold star for the day!

Thank you!

"Beth Melton" wrote:

Even though they might appear, Word may not be actually using the font
and
substituting another instead. Take a look under
Tools/Options/Compatibility
and click Font Substitution to see if this is the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"allison" wrote in message
I can't figure out how my document is correctly displaying two fonts (CG
Times and Univers) that don't display in my font list (Format Font).
Nor
do
they display in my installed fonts on my computer. The option to Embed
TrueType fonts is not checked (Tools Options Save).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!