Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do i get my word icon back on the program menu?

Search for winword.exe. When you find it, right-click and choose Create
Shortcut. Windows won't let you create a shortcut in the search results
window and will ask if you want it on the desktop. Say yes. Then Ctrl+drag
the desktop icon to copy it onto the Start menu.

"Simon F Cicilia" Simon F wrote in
message ...
Plse let me know how to make the word icon sisable again

"salverules" wrote:

I have lost my Word 2003 icon from the program listing (and desktop) and
can't open a blank Word document anymore. i have to open an existing one
and
delete everything and start that way. Any suggestions?