bondjunior bondjunior is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizheen View Post
My sister-in-law needs several essays. The section under each sub-heading
must be boxed, with the boxes all 3 c.m. from each margin (including top and
bottom). Apparently this is so her University can scan the essay and check
word lengths
I did the earlier essays by typing all the text, and then using the "insert
text box" function, but this was a nightmare. There's got to be an easier
way...

Thanks anyone who can help,
Lizheen
Ireland.
I really understand how hard it is to write everything in a correct way. I do some academic writing and my editing has to be perfect always. But I always stuggle, because i don't have such perfect skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word functions. So, usually, I am looking for some professional writers, that can edit my essays for me. I use skilled editors help, that I found here https://www.bestessay.com/ and then I don't have questions, like you do.

Last edited by bondjunior : June 11th 21 at 09:18 AM