Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Air Force Paper Pusher

Default Editing Online Forms

Hello,

I've recently created some online forms that are perfect for my job. The
problem I'm having is editing when I get the form back from the users.

When I unprotect the document, I can change anything I want. But, when I
want to track changes/insert comment/etc in the form field, it adds all
comments at the end of the field instead of where I select (i.e. end of a
sentence). It does the same when I delete a sentence by adding the "deleted
block" at the end of the field as well.

We constantly send these forms back to the users for corrections and
changes, and they rely on our comments/suggestions for these changes.

Is there any way that I can adjust the form field to allow Track Changes
like a normal (plain) word doc would do? Thanks!