Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default mail merge in word ...

Hi ?B?SGVsZW5lIGluIFdQRw==?=,

I am trying to send an electronic mail merge of a document that includes a
picture.
the picture does not show on the e-mail received. If i send it as an
attached document there is no problem.

Yes, when you send to email, you're sending in either plain text or HTML
format. The plain text format can certainly not support graphics. HTML can,
but there are variations (linked vs. embedded stream). And I think how and
what Word can do in this respect depends to a certain extent on the versions
of Word and the email editor involved (about which you tell us nothing).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org