Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default MS Word 2007 - Double Spacing Lines by default - how to turn off ?

wrote in message

Hi

I am struggling with this new POS MS Word 2007 (at least I think it is
2007 - there is no Help/About menu by which I can tell).

For some reason you get a double-spaced document when you start MS
Word and eventually I found a place were you can get at the spacing
(I'd tell you where it is but I cannot find it again).

On the Home tab, go to Styles block, and click on Change Styles. Select Word
2003, and then click on "Set as Default".

HTH