Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Email has no footer (Word2003)

If you're sending the message as HTML, you should be able to incorporate all
these qualities in either an AutoText entry or a signature.

"Ron O'Brien" wrote in message
Thanks all for the advice so far given.

If I can just pick your brains a little further???
The 'disclaimer' - which actually is more than a disclaimer and contains
legal stuff and declarations - in my 'postal version' of my header used
for this purpose, the headed paper (as printed via Word carries business
name and contact details in white lettering on a dark teal background. The
disclaimer, I referred to, is in the footer and is a matching white
letters on dark teal. I can't see anyway I can replicate that using the
autotext - is that right, I'd only be able to use plain text?

Thanks again

Ron