Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default Bullet size problem

I meant SUBscript, of course!

tf

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: Within reason, you can counter the upward move by using Format, Font,
: Character Spacing to apply some negative position to the character (sort
of
: a smidgin of subscript).
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
: "The Hun" wrote in message
: ups.com...
:: Using Word 2002.
:: I can't find a large square bullet. They all seem too small. I'm
:: trying to get a square black bullet that equals the size of at least 10
:: pt Arial lower case characters. When I enlarge the bullet size, it
:: enlarges but it also moves too far upward, and doesn't stay down on the
:: same line as the base of the Arial 10 pt lower case characters. Any
:: thoughts?
::
:: Thanks.
::