Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I tell what keystrokes I use to run a specific macro in Wo

Is this what you get when you choose Print what: Key assignments in the
Print dialog?

http://word.mvps.org

"grammatim" wrote in message
Can I get a list of all keyboard shortcuts, including the dozens I
have assigned to special characters?

On Jun 6, 9:42 am, "Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:
Developer tab - Macros - type: listcommands, click Run - choose Current
Keyboard Settings, and click OK.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Bob" wrote in message

I have forgotten the keystrokes for some of my macros in Word 2007. How
can
I find not only a list of my macros, but also the keystrokes to create
each
one on the list?-